WEDCO Employment Center provides qualified job applicants both experienced and entry level throughout Maricopa County, Pima County, and the surrounding communities. These applicants possess specific skill-sets and education that can be matched with your business needs. Not only do we have qualified candidates to meet your needs, we can also assist you to receive your WOTC tax credit – minimum $2,400.00 per hire.
Your “No Fee” Staffing Source for Pre-Screened Personnel That Qualify For Tax Credits
- Match applicants to your job description
- Assist with applications
- Work with employer to set up interviews
- Assist applicant with hiring paperwork
- Provide ongoing job supports as needed
- Assist with tax credit paperwork
- Run background checks upon request
Volunteer, Internship and Externship Programs
Work Adjustment Training (WAT)
Our program is designed to help individuals with disabilities to develop methods for increasing employability skills and find ways to overcome vocational barriers. The program services individuals who may lack work experience and/or a positive work record and who may need specific vocational training and experience for a competitive job market. The training program is approximately 30-90 days and has been structured to meet the following objectives:
- Provide entry level skills training
- Assist trainees in maintaining appropriate work behaviors/habits
- Provide feedback related to work performance
Please contact us at(602) 274-2605 to have one of our corporate marketing representatives schedule a meeting to discuss how we can help you with your hiring needs.