Ticket to Work (TTW) is a voluntary work incentive program for Social Security Administration’s (SSA) Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) beneficiaries who are between the ages of 18 and 64 and interested in going to work. The goal of the TTW Program is to assist beneficiaries in obtaining employment and working towards becoming self-sufficient.
Wedco can provide:
- Developing an Individual Work Plan
- Providing career counseling
- Assisting with job placement
- Support to maintain employment
- Coaching through the work transition period
- SSI/SSDI benefits coaching